Network for Best Practice and Integrity in Leadership (NEBPRIL) is a non-profit and non-political organisation registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) – CAC/IT/NO 142969.
To build a better society where the true principles of the greatest good to the commonest people are upheld and sustained; where both leaders and followers serve without blemish.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To advocate for good ethics, values and professionalism in public office in Nigeria.
- Campaign for people-oriented policies that will add value to the lives of the citizenry.
- Encourage and support accountability, transparency and credibility in public office.
- Stand against corruption and any form of financial, procedural and administrative infractions in public office.
- Project good governance, best practices and strict adherence to public service rules and the rule of law.
- Stand against victimisation, intimidations, and undue high-handedness in public offices.
- To ensure that public office holders
uphold the tenets and principles of leadership which are dependent on integrity, truthfulness and honesty.
- Provide trainings in leadership, anti-corruption, good governance and due process.
- To hold leaders accountable to their promises and programmes.
- Collaborate with national and international agencies and other civil society organisations in promoting transparency and good governance in Nigeria particularly and in Africa generally.